- Perfect to test and organize fountain pen ink
- Can also be used as Index Card Stock, Note Card, Flash Card Study Cards, Memo Scratch Pads, DIY Greeting Card
- Shows off the shading, shimmer, and/or shining qualities of the inks
- 140 Pages: No ghosting or bleed-through on this paper, so you can use both sides of the sheets with any nib, pen or even with a cotton swab
- Suitable for use with fountain pens, dip pens, brushes, and cotton swabs (perfect to test and organize inks)
Practical Ink Testing Book: Perfect For So Many Occasions
The Practical Ink Testing Book Is the perfect tool for testing and cataloging your ink collection. With thick and smooth, ink-friendly 160 grams acid-free paper, this book shows off the shading, shimmer, and/or shining qualities of your inks.
This paper was rigorously tested to ensure that inks would not feather, bleed, or show through. Each sheet has a different treatment on both pages: One page is more smooth, and the other has a small but perceptible texture. This gives you 2 different writing experiences per sheet and the guarantee that no matter what you’re using, you’ll be able to get the perfect experience with one side of the sheet.
This smooth paper is safe for use with even the sharpest nibs. It can even be used with cotton swabs, making it perfect to store your ink tests.
The sheets are held together by a handy binder ring, so you can add, remove or organize the sheets whenever you need.
The Practical Ink Testing Book Is also perfect for Index Card Notebook, Note Card, Flash Card, Study Cards, Memo Scratch Pads, DIY Greeting Cards.
- Thick and smooth, ink-friendly 160 grams acid-free paper
- Binder ring to organize, add or remove some of your sheets
- The pages are thick and durable and do not bleed through even if using sharpies, calligraphy nibs or glass pens
The Versatility You Need When You Need It
The Practical Ink Testing Book is the perfect companion for multiple applications. These 160 grams sheets can be used as for taking notes, studying or working. You can apply them at home, school, or at the office.
Ink Testing Book
Testing, cataloging and organizing your ink collection couldn’t be easier. These pages show you the shading, shimmer, and/or shining qualities of your inks. Easily organize or arrange your ink sample cards by brand, color or alphabetically.
Easily organize and sort your cards by subject or class. These study cards are the perfect hand-held size so can be used anywhere.
You can place The Practical Ink Testing Book pages on your wall, desk, or refrigerator, or simply take them with you on the go.
These pages are small enough to be able to take with you anywhere but big enough to fit all the information you need.
The pages are thick and durable and do not bleed through even if using sharpies.
|Model||Practical Ink Testing Book|
|Color||Black covers, White paper|
|Binding Type||Ring Clip|
|Paper Features||Acid-Free, Fountain Pen Friendly Paper|
|Paper Weight||160 grams|
|Sheet Count||65 sheets|
|Pages Count||130 pages|
|Weight||101 grams (3.55oz)|